Sunday, April 08, 2007

just a few more days...

its been a looong weekend...
because of good friday,
da whole of singapore could enjoy
a nice 3-day-long
weekend...

on friday...
me and my whole family headed-down to
ecp for nice family picnic...
wasnt really very fun...
there was seriously nothing to do there...
probably da highlight of da whole
day was riding on one of those
2 seater bikes wit my cousin...
thsts an understate ment of
how dull it was overall...

den on saturday...
went out shopping wit karl...
was soupose to get a bag
and a pair of new shoes for poly...
but ended up just getting a bag...
finally...
my years of wait have ended...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
got myself a crumpler school bag...

den finally on sunday...
went to play soccer
wit my friends...
seriously getting very unfit sial!!
couldnt run alot after 1 hour...
maybe its got smth to do wit
how hot da day was...
haha...
but soccer was fun...
other that dat time
wen fhadli tried
to break my leg bone wit
his kick...
damn U fhadli!!!
haha...
after scr we headed to
novena where we had lunch
at 'fork and spoon'...
im seriously getiing
addicted to the
'fried fish soup' there...
after walking around da shopping
centre for some time
we headed home...

yup...
dats all for da weekends...
gotta hit da sacks now...
need to got to sch tmr
to get my laptop fixed...
damn...
and ive onli got like
2 days left sch starts...
damn...

No comments: