Wednesday, June 06, 2007

dammit...

its the same old feeling...
taking its toll on me
just at a different time...

what was back then,
still is now...

i just dont get it...

how is it that,
something that is never mine,
always leaves me wanting more...

how is it that,
something that causes me so much pain,
can bring me to such highs...

how is it that,
everytime i leave,
i end up coming back again...

danm it!

i hate myself for
having to go through this...
over and over again...

yet i just love
to force all the
thoughts into my mind...

argh...
i need help...
an intervention...
a cure...
more time...

or maybe...

just maybe...

all i really need...

is what ive been talking about all along...

------------------------------------------------

gonna be having
floorball camp till friday...
so...
yah...
till friday i guess...

No comments: