Monday, July 16, 2007

rants...

ok...
before i go on,
i jus want to correct my mistake from my last post.
the score from the match was 11-3.
impressive huh? i know...
haha...

ok,anywayz,
had our second match yesterday.
against serangoon gardens.
we won (we had to...pride was at stake...hehe)
the score...a comprehensive 10-2...
and...
I SCORED...
hehe...

again...
i did not get a starting place...
only started to play during the second half...
was partnered up front with guhen...
he was the one who assisted my goal.
passed me the ball at the blind spot and i hit the ball
in with a back hand shot...
YEAH BALLS...
anywayz...
celebrated by pointing my index finger upwards(like KAKA')
apparently some ppl tot that was funny...
one of my seniors called me 'solskjaer'
the super sub
cos i scored when i get subbed in...
hehe...
coolness...

anywayz...
sch...
nth much?
understood lah...
byez...

No comments: