Saturday, September 01, 2007

life can be a whore...its jus how u look at it...

hello there...
time for my weekly
update on my life...
its about 4 in the morning right now...
cant sleep...
DONT know why...
its the first week of holidays...
erm...
quite restricted on my plans cos of floorball...
hmmm
but managed to squeeze in some 'me time' during the week...

on wednesday, i skipped physical to go out
with my ex-classmates...
met up with them at vivo...
then made our way down to the esplanade area...
jus hung around...
joked...
laughed...
it was much fun...







then on friday...
went back to school to meet up with old teachers and friends
as it was teacher's day...
bhss has really changed...
the students there are really getting very typical and attention seeking...
but anywayz...
mrs raj(my english teacher)
said i lost alot of
weight and looked very different...
haha...
didnt really get to watch
the performances...
anywayz...
i felt damn sad leaving the school...
i actually wanted to see someone
there...
as in, really wanted to see...
but i guess it wasnt meant to be...
anywayz...
made a house visit miss lim's house(my form teacher for 5 years).
she was pregnant thus she couldnt go to sch...
it was fun visiting her hse.
got to chill and have fun with
some of my old classmate.
she treated us to pizza!!!
and best part...
i got a free motorcycle ride there and back from my good friend lee hua.

yesterday was the quater-finals of div3 floorball...
the game came down to penalties as it was
tie at 3-3 after 3 periods...
we won the penalties thanks to our trusted keeper
eylias...
YEAH BALLS!!!
pesta sukan will be on next week...
and the semis the week after...

thats all for now...
nites...

No comments: