Sunday, May 17, 2009

long week...

it seriously has been a long week for me.
school has been great.
the grades are good.
not been too late for classes
yea..not too bad for school...

but ive been having this feeling that
just lingers around for some reason.
i mean...
i really like this girl...
like, id just smile looking at her...
id frown when she walks aways...
im just naturally happy around her
for some reason...
but its kinda stupid for me cos,
i dont really talk to her much.
i dont really see her much.
and i dont really know her much
for who she is...
so why am i even thinking too much about this girl?
call it a crush...
call it a bad crush...

floorball hasnt been great either...
im currently playing in the first division
of singapore floorball with my new team.
im quite proud ive been able to reach far in my
short time playing.
ive been marking out my play with apperances
as a defender for so long since last season.
but there were occasions ive been made
to push up as a forward.
for the past week,
occasionally became permanent as
my coach prefered me as forwards rather
than a defender.
i dont know...
ive been having doubts this about this season.
its one thing being effective.
but its another being good.
yesterday during my game,
effective wasnt good enough.
i was rested and made to see my friends win the game for me.
sounds familliar?
well, i dont like the familiarity.
maybe, just maybe,
this wasnt made for me...

No comments: