Monday, December 31, 2007

bbye 2007...hello 2008...

its new year's eve babe...
in a few more hours
its going to be the year 2007
wheao...
how fast time flies...
anywayz...
probably gonna be heading out
to marina for fireworks later...

hmmm...
2007...
an eventful year to say the least...
here are some things im sure to remember
down the road...

1)passing my o levels and getting into rp.
kinda normal for everyone but its actually
a big thing for me considering how attached i
was getting to bhss.
i still miss that hill top school till today...
but...
we just have to move on...
in im like, getting used to life in rp.

2)getting into floorball.
yup yup...
how can i not mention about
the topic that takes up most of
the time i have.
ill remember everything from
my first air-hook
to my first goal.
haha...

3)turning 18.
probably not remembered by how i spent it...
but i guess ill remember it due to its significance
of me becoming a so called young adult?
haha...
not to say i din enjoy the day...
it was one of the best birthdays ive had
in a long time...

4)my first-est EVER girlfriend.
yes farah, my first ever.
yupyup...
after all my past heartbreaks...
haha...
like they always say,
the first is always special...
and indeed it has been...
ill stop here abt this.
cos i might just talk abt the same thing
over and over again.
because it all ouhsooo great...

hmm...
whatelse?
ahw damn...
2007 has been a good year overall..
hope for 2008?

well...
i hope that ill live for another year to start with
haha...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...

No comments: