Saturday, January 05, 2008

me, my girlfreind and my scandal...

hello everyone...
meet my girl friend

her name is Petom Saloma bte Pendek
but i always call her 'psp'
we've known each other for about a year...
she has shiny fair skin
and she just likes it sooo much when i push her buttons...
she may look dull...
but the things she shows me at times
bring me on a hell of a ride...

but, i have somthing i have to confess...
for about a few months,
i have been seeing someone behind her back...


her name is FATimah bte PIPEt
but i always call her 'fatpipe'
she's very tall and sexy
and her delicate feet allows her to
handle balls very well...

u see, certain commitments i have forces me
to spend time with 'fatpipe'
but my lovely 'psp' is always the one with
me through the times...
oh lord...
what should i do???

______________________________________________________

haha...
sry...
im just bored...

'i live alot better when im out of tune'

No comments: